Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) Western Region Transmission System-I invites application for the post of Junior Technician Trainee (Electrical) – (JTT). Apply before 16 March 2015.
Advt. No. : WR-I/ 02/2015
Job Location : Chhattisgarh
Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Technician Trainee (Electrical) – (JTT)
- No of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.11500-26000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : ITI (Electrical) pass in Electrician trade from a recognized Technical Board/ Institute.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 27 years (As on 16.03.2015)
Age of Relaxation :
- SC & ST Category : 5 years
- PWD Category : 10 years
Selection Process : The Selection Process consists of Written Test, Trade Test & Interview.
Application Form : Rs. 200/- shall be payable by candidates belonging to General category through a non-refundable Demand Draft, drawn in favour of ‘Power Grid Corporation of India Limited’ payable at Nagpur. Bank charges will be borne by the candidate.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Demand Draft (if applicable) & other relevant documents in an envelope superscribed : “Application for the Post of JUNIOR TECHNICIAN TRAINEE (ELECTRICAL)” send to DGM (Hr)/ Hop, Power Grid Corporation Of India Ltd. Wrts-I, Regional Headquarters Sampriti Nagar, Nari Ring Road, P.O. : Uppalwadi, Nagpur, Pin Code – 440 026 (MH) on or before 16.03.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 16.03.2015
Important Links :