Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Application for the post of 269 Geologist, Chemist, Geophysicist & Junior Hydrogeologist through Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Exam 2015. Apply Online before 20 March 2015.
Advt No.: 5/2015-GEOL
Job Location : All India
Job Details :
Name of the Exam : Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Exam 2015
Category I : 240 posts
Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines :
- Geologist : 150 posts
- Geophysicist : 40 posts
- Chemist : 50 posts
Category II : 29 posts
Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water Resources :
- Junior Hydrogeologist (Scientist B) : 29 posts
Eligible Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Geologist : Master’s degree in Geological Science or Geology or Applied Geology.
- For Geophysicist : M.Sc. in Physics or Applied Physics.
- For Chemist : M. Sc. in Chemistry or Applied Chemistry.
- For Junior Hydrogeologist : Master’s degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Marine Geology.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As on 01.01.2015
- For Category I : 21 to 32 years
- For Category II : 21 to 35 years
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Written examination, Interview/ Personality Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to Pay Rs.200/- by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website http://www.upsconline.nic.in from 21.02.2015 to 20.03.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 21.02.2015
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 20.03.2015
- Last Date for Payment of Fee by Cash : 19.03.2015
- Last Date for Payment of Fee by Online : 20.03.2015
Important Links :